The Files Below Require a User ID and Password to Access
The ID and Password are Case Sensitive
The "MAINLOG Office Viewer" program is required to view the ML_ files created in the field and downloaded here. Other than updating versions, this is a "one time" download and install, for any computer used to view the TDS Log and Reports.
Download The Current Mainlog Office Viewer *(Scroll down for instructions)
1. Save the file to your desktop (or any directory where you can find it)
2. When the download is complete, exit or minimize your Internet browser
3. Locate the icon for the file you just downloaded, Mainlog_Office_Setup.exe
4. Double left-click this icon and follow the instructions, accepting all defaults
5. After the installation is complete, re-boot your computer
some cases on
For I-Ball equipped units you can view "Real Time" data from location by logging in below.
NOTE: The usernames and passwords used to download logs and reports can also be used for remote viewing of "Real Time" data of I-Ball equipped units.
If you require the "AUTOWIN" program for older log files created with Autolog it is available below.
To view logs or files saved as .pdf